Saturday, March 31, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 12:4-7

I tell you, (------ Mine), do not fear those
who put to death the body and, 
after that, can do no more. 
But I will tell you whom to fear: 
Fear the one who, after killing you, 
is able to throw you into hell. 
This one you must fear. 
Don’t you buy five sparrows for two pennies? 
Yet not one of them has been forgotten by God. 
Even the hairs of your head have been numbered. 
Don’t be afraid! (My little nothing)
Are you less worthy in the eyes of God than many sparrows?

---- My own little one, 

Keep in your heart the words I speak to you today. You are precious in My sight and your worth is beyond the price of anything you can purchase in the world. Your soul belongs to Me as does your heart, your spirit, and our body.  Keep it chaste for you are the temple of My Spirit. I come to you and We make our home in you. Ask for greater graces when we are united in the intimacy of the Holy Eucharist. You don't ask enough. Ask for more. It delights My Father to give rich graces to all who ask in My Name.

Ask and you will receive full to the brim, shaken together, and spilling over. Ask, --- Mine, it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment