Saturday, March 3, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 81:6C-8AB

“Open wide your mouth and I will fill it, 
I relieved your shoulder from burden;
I freed your hands.
You called in distress, and I saved you;

unseen, I answered you.


---- Mine,

Give and you will receive full measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over; for in the measure that you give you will receive. Give all and you will receive more than you ever expected for I love a generous giver. Do not stop to count the cost the measure of your giving should be the measure of the Cross. Empty yourself. I share the burden of your daily Calvary with you you are never alone.  I am closer to you than your heartbeat, the breath you breathe; so do not be afraid or anxious about anything but with prayers and supplications make your needs to known to Me and I assure that the God of Love, will answer you even before the prayer has left your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment