Sunday, March 25, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 17:8

Keep me as the apple of your eye;
under the shadow of your wings hide me.

---- Mine,

I am your Rock, your Fortress, your Deliverer. Trust Me, I will never disappoint you. Call on My Name and I will hasten to help you. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything for the God of heaven and earth is Your Lord, and your Savior. I keep you close to My Heart. I shelter you in it, I will keep you safe until the storms of life pass. I will shelter you under My mighty protection. Remember I am God and not man is there anything I cannot do? Have confidence little one, it pleases My Father to give you a share of the Kingdom of heaven. Remain in Me and I will remain in you always. Now be still and know that I am the Lord your God you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment