Monday, March 19, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 143:8

Let the dawn bring me word of your love; 
for in you alone, I put my trust. 
Show me the way I should walk, 
for to you I lift up my soul.

---- Mine,

Every morning when you come to  Me and wait on My Word, My Father, My Spirit and I delight to come to you to make our home in you; to inspire you to ask that which you need to enable you live a life that is pleasing to Me. When you sit at My feet as a disciple and you look to Me for guidance I give you not just what you ask for but so much more. Yes, I have put My angels in charge of you because I know how weak you are; I know that you need My help every moment. Do not be afraid but trust Me keep your gaze fixed on Me. Do not trust your strength but lean on Me, ask for My Spirit  He is the Helper and He will prompt you and guide your footsteps on the way to the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment