Friday, March 30, 2018

WORD OF GOD

GOOD FRIDAY OF THE LORD'S PASSION

Luke 14:11

For whoever makes himself out to be great will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be raised.


---- Mine,

You have only to lift your gaze to the Cross to understand the words of My Apostle to the Gentiles, St. Paul when he speaks about Me emptying Myself, becoming a Man, and humbling Myself even unto death on the Cross in obedience to My Father's will. I had to be raised high on the Cross of Salvation in order to draw all people to Me. This is why The Father has exalted Me and has given me the Name that outshines every other. Now, at My Name all knees shall bend in heaven, on earth, and under the earth, and every tongue will proclaim that I am Christ Jesus, the Lord, to My Father's glory. 

---- Mine, humility is the queen of all virtues without it you can have no other. Look through Scripture, look at the lives of all holy men and women, look at My Mother, look at God, and you will find that humility comes first. See yourself as you are but for grace and mercy. Pray for the virtue of humility and use every opportunity that is given you to exercise it, only then can you cultivate it and grow in it.

Use every occasion given you to wash the feet of others. To seek the last place, to hold your tongue and always speak gently not matter how difficult it may be and remember finally, that it is often better to be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment