Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 12:50, 13:12

Whoever does the will of my Father in heaven
is for me brother, sister, or mother.

The one who has will be given more 
and he will have in abundance.
But the one who does not have
will be deprived of even what he has.


---- Mine,

Listen to what I say to you today. There is nothing more important in this life for anyone whoever they may be than this, to do the will of God. How do you discern His will?Through prayer, silence, listening, reading, meditating, and common sense. You can always know what is the divine will for you in every instance; the desire and the will to obey though is an entirely different matter. It is a matter of exercising your free will and this you can do for good or ill. You can choose to imitate your first parents in the Garden of Eden or you can model your life on My Mother. Which will it be? There never was any creature ever born of woman who was more docile to the  will of God. Take her for your model par excellence.

Regarding the other cautionary word I have spoken today, remember that it is easy to lose what you have been given through carelessness. Be vigilant, guard the treasures given to you, use them for My glory and the glory of My Father. Call upon My Holy Spirit and implore Him for the graces you need.  The more you use the treasures He pours into your soul, the more abundantly will He continue to pour upon you rich graces. However, remember if you take what you have been given for granted, grow lax, indifferent, treat my riches carelessly, even that which you have been given will be taken from you and given to others. Stay alert, be watchful, prayer constantly, and fear not I am with you always, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment