Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WORD OF GOD

LUKE 9:44

Listen and remember what I tell you now:
The Son of Man will be delivered into human hands.

---- Mine,

Engrave the words I say to you today on your soul. Listen, this is the most important part of My Word to you today and over the next three days. Above all. ---- Mine, listen with your inner soul, give heed, be silent, stay still, and quiet your senses. Listen. The next part of My Word is, remember. Not just for now, or this day, or week, but for as long as you are alive. Remember. 

What is it that I am urging you to listen and remember? It is the words that I am going to speak to you now, at this moment, today, in your quiet time with Me.  This is what I say,"The Son of Man will be delivered into human hands. This the reason that My Father sent Me into the world. The instant sin entered the world, God, who loves you so and could not bear the separation that tore Him apart from the creatures He loves, planned to send His Son into the world to redeem it. I came into the world in obedience to My Father's will revealing all that He desired Me to.  When the hour arrived, the hour I set for Myself, to fulfill the Fathers plan, I gave myself up into the hands of all human beings emptying Myself completely to pay the ransom incurred by Sin.

It was a debit I did not owe,  you did, but you couldn't pay and your destiny was that of the damned for all eternity. Separation from God. I entered into the leprous world of the flesh which is the home of all evil desire when you are bereft of grace. I tasted death, drinking the Cup of Suffering that My Father held to My lips until I had drunk it to its bitter dregs fulfilling the Fathers plan of salvation in  its entirety and perfectly.  I paid in full, entering into your death so you could enter into My life,  be grafted to Me, become One in Me, and thus have a share in My Resurrection.

Listen, remember, recall, not only during these next few days as you enter the Triduum, but ask for the grace to be transformed completely into a new creation in and through me. So someday, where I am, you too will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment