Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Hosea 2:16

So I am going to allure her,
lead her once more into the desert,
where I can speak to her tenderly.



---- Mine,

I love you with an everlasting love. I want to take you by your hand and lead you away out of the noise and distractions that are constantly clamoring for your attention. I want to have to all to Myself so I can speak to you. I want to tell you how precious you are to Me; that you are the apple of My eye. I keep watch over you through the hours of the day and the watches of the night. Do not ever consider yourself alone this is never true for I am always with you. I dwell within your soul In the Eucharist we are one heart in a union that is but a taste of the delights to come in eternity. Be not afraid My own little one, it pleases My Father to give you a share of the Kingdom. Stay awake  and listen always to the voice of My Holy Spirit. Trust and obey and He will lead you  in the way you  must go. Be docile under His influence and you will experience such joy as you have never known before.

No comments:

Post a Comment