Friday, March 23, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Luke 10:22, 41-42

I have been given all things by my Father, so that no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son, and he to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

 “Martha, Martha, you worry and are troubled about many things, whereas only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen the better part, and it will not be taken away from her.”


---- Mine,

I want you to understand what I am going to say to you today. Pay attention. Listen closely, listen well.  

The secrets of the Kingdom of God are revealed to those with a childlike heart and a docile spirit. To hunger and thirst for Me,  to desire Me above all and before all, to have this one thought alone; never to wound Me through sin. To be glad when you are called to suffer for you are privileged to receive a taste of the Cross. To be prepared to set aside everything in the world no matter how important or how necessary you may think it, and sit as a child at My feet as Mary, did wholly absorbed in Me. To such as these, I, the Son of the Father, will make known the Father. I will draw you into My life and I will be your home. In Me and with Me and through Me you will find yourself already in the Kingdom of My Father


No comments:

Post a Comment