Sunday, March 11, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 31:3-4

I have loved you with a love everlasting, so I have kept for you my mercy. I will restore you again, and you shall be rebuilt.

---- Mine,

Can you begin to fathom the depths, the height, the length of My everlasting love for you. It is fathomless and you can never even begin to grasp how much I love you. I have claimed you for Myself you are Mine no,w and in eternally. I have called you by your name, I have written it on the palms of My hand.s No I will never forget you never will I forsake you. No matter how hard you try to distance yourself for Me and My love I will come after you, I will pursue you and plead with you to return to Me. In Me you will always find mercy, kindness, gentleness compassion,and forgiveness of all your sins. Return to Me with all your heart and I will restore all that you have lost. All the graces you squandered when you departed from Me I will give back to you a hundredfold. Yes, I will do this because you are Mine. Love Me make Me known and loved. Only in knowing and loving Me will you know true joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment