Sunday, March 4, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Song 8:6-7

Set me as a seal on your heart,
set me as a seal on your arm.
For love is strong as death;
its jealousy lasting as the power of death,
it burns like a blazing fire,
it blazes like a mighty flame. 
No flood can extinguish love
nor river submerge it.
If a man were to buy love
with all the wealth of his house,

contempt is all he would purchase.


---- Mine,

Just as you are sealed in My Blood, just as a mark has been placed on your soul proclaiming before all that you are Mine, so too, my little one do I desire you to seal Me upon your heart and on your arm so all will know that I am yours and you are Mine. I want to belong to you utterly. Yes, I whom the heavens cannot contain and for whom the earth is a footstool, desires that you, my own little nothing, declare that we belong to each other and that there is no other love that is greater that the one you bear Me. I will not permit any other love to come before yours for Me for I desire that we be one. You in Me and I in you, in time and eternally. There can be no greater love in your life ---- Mine than the love you have for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment