Thursday, March 29, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 1:31

Jesus went to her and taking her by the hand,
raised her up. 
The fever left her 
and she began waiting on them.


---- Mine,

I will always come to you when you call Me. I will take you by the hand. I will lift you up. I will heal you of all your infirmities both spiritual and physical. I will forgive your sins, I will give you help to overcome your weaknesses, I will reveal to you those areas in your life that you need to correct. I will strengthen you and help you. I will give you my hand to lean on. I will lead you, I will remain beside you all your days. 

On your part ---- Mine, once I have strengthened you, you are called to serve; serve joyfully serve obediently, serve patiently, serve tenderly, serve with kindness and humility and above all serve with great love and compassion. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned; for the measure you use will the same measure that will be used for you.

I am the Lord your God there is no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment