Friday, March 2, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 51:28-30

Be instructed, whatever the cost, and you will gain what is better than gold. Let your soul find joy in the mercy  of the Lord, and do not be ashamed to praise him. Do your work within the appointed time, and the Lord in his time will give you your reward.

---- Mine,

Chin up. Have courage. Be strong. You have nothing to fear;  I am with you every step of the way, in your journey from this life to the next. You do not know the day or the hour when I will call you this is why you must be prepared.  Now is the time, now is the acceptable hour for you to to know and accept that salvation is given to you. Remember all things work for the good of those who love Me; use every opportunity and all the circumstances of your life to draw nearer to Me. Lift your head  for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything but with prayer and thanksgiving make your needs known to Me. I assure you that I will withhold no good thing from you or those our love. Be at peace ---- Mine it pleases My Father to give you the Kingdom. Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment