Wednesday, August 2, 2023

1 SAMUEL 25:35B (2023)

1 SAMUEL 25:35B

‘Go up to your house in peace; see, I have heeded your voice, and I have granted your petition.’

---- mine,

Fear nothing. Be anxious about nothing. I have heard your prayers. I have listened to your pleading day and night for those you love and I assure you that not a sigh has escaped My ear. Be still and know that I, the Lord your God, will grant all you have asked for in prayer. Offer Me praise and thanksgiving with a grateful heart and never cease to keep your gaze on Me. As for Me, My gaze is always on you, My ear is open to the sound of your voice. Call on Me, remain in Me, make your petitions known to Me and I who am with you always will hear and answer you. Believe in Me and you and your family will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment