Wednesday, August 23, 2023

ISAIAH 63:7 (2023)

ISAIAH 63:7

I will recount the gracious deeds of the Lord,
   the praiseworthy acts of the Lord,
because of all that the Lord has done for us,
   and the great favour to the house of Israel
that he has shown them according to his mercy,
   according to the abundance of his steadfast love.


---- mine,

You ask Me to speak to you and this is My Word for you today - this is what I desire you to do. Look back on your life and count your blessing. Take a moment to recall all the ways in which I have blessed you from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb. Even when you sinned I did not abandon you but wooed you tenderly until you returned to Me. You are aware now with the wisdom of hindsight, that even though you experienced heartbreak and immense grief at various times in your life, these were when you were strengthened in your faith and you grew in courage because through it all you were aware that I was with you. I have never abandoned you and I never will. My love for you is abundant and steadfast, and My mercies never end. So today, praise the Triune God unceasingly for being faithful, loving, and gracious to you always, and be confident that I will continue to walk with you, abide with you, and bless and help you every step of the way in your pilgrimage from this life to the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment