Wednesday, August 16, 2023

PSALM 147:11, 12-13 (2023)

PSALM 147:11, 12-13

The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him,
   in those who hope in his steadfast love.

For he strengthens the bars of your gates;
   he blesses your children within you.
He grants peace within your borders;
   he fills you with the finest of wheat.

---- mine,

I who loved you into being am Your Father and you my child must have a holy and reverential fear of offending Me who loves you unconditionally, immeasurably, with a love that is beyond your understanding. I have declared you to be Mine. Fear nothing except sin for nothing can separate you from My love except sin. Pray constantly with praise and thanksgiving. Be aware of the currents of grace that are lavished upon you by the Holy Spirit and your lips will constantly sing praises to your God and King, your Savior and Redeemer. It is through the merits of My Son who lay down His life for you that you, your spouse, and your children that you receive every good and perfect gift. Peace is the gift you receive because you believe in the One whom I sent, it is He who fills your mouth with the sweetest honey from the comb and the finest of wheat - which is His Word and His Flesh. Rejoice and be glad because you are a child of God and heir to My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment