Tuesday, August 29, 2023

ZEPHANIAH 3:14-15 (2023)

ZEPHANIAH 3:14-15

Sing aloud, O daughter Zion;
   shout, O Israel!
Rejoice and exult with all your heart,
   O daughter Jerusalem!
The Lord has taken away the judgements against you,
   he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
   you shall fear disaster no more.

---- mine,

I have lifted the sentence against you just as I have promised you that I would do. You are a daughter of God, you belong to the household of God. You are grafted onto My Body, and you receive the life of the Holy Spirit as Living Water that flows from the Throne of the Living God endlessly into your soul. Rejoice, ---- mine, this is the day for you to exult and to be glad with all your heart. I, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords have declared you free and if the Son of God sets you free, you are free indeed. Live in My Love, and you will live in peace and serenity. Though the mountains may fall and the hills turn to dust My love for you is everlasting. Be still and know that I AM God and that you belong to Me in time and in eternity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment