Thursday, August 10, 2023

PSALM 27:7-9B (2023)

PSALM 27:7-9B

Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud,
be gracious to me and answer me!
‘Come,’ my heart says, ‘seek his face!’
Your face, Lord, do I seek.
Do not hide your face from me.

Do not cast me off, do not forsake me,
O God of my salvation!

---- mine,

When have you called on My Name and I have not answered you? Can you recall a single instance when I have not come to your help and saved you? When you sought Me you found Me because I was not far from you, I had not hidden Myself from you. I have assured you in the past and I assure you yet again that I will never leave you nor will I forsake you. My powerful right hand is over you and its shadow covers you. For as long as you live I will be with you. I will hear and answer all your prayers. When you call Me before your prayer has issued forth from your lips, I will hear and I will give you all that you ask for not just for yourself but for everyone you pray for. I AM the God who saves. Have no fear for I, the Lord your God have spoken and My Word will not return to Me before accomplishing the purpose for which I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment