Tuesday, August 22, 2023

DANIEL 3:40B-43 (2023)

DANIEL 3:40B-43

May this sacrifice of ours today obtain for us your favor, 
for we know that those who trust in you shall never be disappointed. 
And now, we serve you with our whole heart, 
we fear you and we seek your face. 
Do not leave us in our humiliation,
but treat us according to your kindness and your great mercy. 
Free us, in keeping with your wonders, 
and give us the glory of your name, Lord.

---- mine,

Each morning you come to celebrate Holy Mass and make an offering of your life to the Father uniting it with My once-for-all Sacrifice on Calvary which I offer to My Father for the expiation of the sins of the world until the end of time. You come with expectant faith to seek My Face, to behold the Face of God and you return home filled with joy and strengthened in the virtues because You have eaten the Bread of Angels. Today, I desire you to know that I AM with you and I AM with your spouse and with each of your children, those who are nearest, dearest, and closest to your heart. Be not afraid ---- mine, it pleases Me immensely to hear and answer your prayers. Continue to surrender each member of your family to Me and I assure you that I, the Lord your God, will take care of everything. Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment