Sunday, August 13, 2023

DANIEL 10:18-19 (2023)

DANIEL 10:18-19

Again one in human form touched me and strengthened me. He said, ‘Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!’ When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, ‘Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.’


---- mine,

You are not alone, I AM with you always just as I have promised. I have called you by name, you are Mine. You are beloved of the Lord. Before your prayers of petition leave your lips, even before you speak I already know what you desire and I hear and answer. Fear nothing, ---- my own, fear nothing. I AM with you now and always. Every prayer you make for those whom you love, your spouse, your children, your family I will help, I will heal, I will strengthen, I will fill with My Peace which is beyond human understanding and I will fill each of them with My Love. I AM God, there is no other and I AM with you. I will never leave you, never will I forsake you. I have commanded My angels to take charge of you and those you love. Trust Me. Have faith and you will experience jaw-dropping miracles - I AM God, nothing is too difficult for Me. Do not doubt just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment