Monday, August 21, 2023

MATTHEW 8:5-8, 13 (2023)

MATTHEW 8:5-8, 13

When Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, appealing to him and saying, ‘Lord, my servant is lying at home paralysed, in terrible distress.’ And he said to him, ‘I will come and cure him.’ The centurion answered, ‘Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed. And to the centurion Jesus said, ‘Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.’ And the servant was healed in that hour.

---- mine,

The measure of your faith is the measure in which your prayers of petition will be granted. Faith as small as a mustard seed has the power to move mountains. When you pray, when you bring your needs to Me and plead with Me to hear and answer you, to touch, to heal, to make whole, and to restore to health all your loved ones in mind, heart, soul, body, and spirit I will do so according to your faith. How would you measure your faith? If the size of your faith is that of a mustard seed but is genuine then you will receive all you ask for and more. Be sure of this. If you have confidence that your prayers will be answered then believe that they are. But also know this - I hear and answer in My time, in My way, and as I will - not necessarily in your time, your way, and not always in the way you ask. My time, My way, and the manner in which I answer is always, always far better than anything you could have hoped for or dreamed of. Pray constantly, pray with all the fervor of your soul, pray with confidence, and all that you ask of Me in prayer I will grant you.

No comments:

Post a Comment