Monday, August 14, 2023

PROVERBS 3:25-26 (2023)

PROVERBS 3:25-26

Do not be afraid of sudden panic,
   or of the storm that strikes the wicked;
for the Lord will be your confidence
   and will keep your foot from being caught.

---- mine,

Once again, as I have done so very often in the past, I say to you, be not afraid. Courage! It is I. 
I AM WHO AM is with you and have been with you and those whom you pray for daily from the moment you were conceived in your mother's womb. Why are you anxious, why do you weep, moan, and wring your hands as one who has no confidence or faith in God? You call Me your Brother, your Soul's Beloved, your Friend, and your own true God why then are you discouraged? Have faith. Be of good cheer for I have heard your prayers and I will take care of everything that you are praying for.

No comments:

Post a Comment