Tuesday, August 15, 2023

PSALM 91:15-16 (2023)

PSALM 91:15-16

When they call to me, I will answer them;
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honour them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation.

---- mine,

I have heard your prayers, I have seen your tears and I have collected each one of them. I never have and never will turn My Face from you because you are Mine. I rescue and I deliver. I heal and I restore. What was broken I now mend and make whole again. What was lost was meant to be lost and what I now replace is far far better than anything you could have ever imagined, hoped for, or prayed for. Behold, I who make all things new, am about to do a new thing can you not see it, it has already begun. Have no fear for I who have saved you and I will give you and all your loved ones a seat among those whom I call My friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment