Friday, August 4, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7 (2023)

 SONG OF SONGS 8:6-7

Set me as a seal upon your heart,
   as a seal upon your arm;
for love is strong as death,
   passion fierce as the grave.
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
   a raging flame.
Many waters cannot quench love,
   neither can floods drown it.
If one offered for love
   all the wealth of one’s house,
   it would be utterly scorned.


---- mine,

You are sealed in My Spirit. You are Mine. I lay down My life that you may live in Me, with Me, and for Me alone forever. I have snatched you from the jaws of death and from hell by entering into your death, taking upon Myself the punishment that was due to you. I Am a jealous and passionate lover and I desire that you too burn with passionate love for Me. Discern My will and do it no matter what the cost to you. Lay down your life for Me as I laid down My life for You. Love is My gift to you freely given. Let nothing separate you from My love and you will know joy and peace. You will enjoy God's presence and favor, and you will taste the goodness of the Lord even as you walk in this valley of tears and in the shadow of death. Peace I give you, My peace I leave with you. I do not give it as the world gives. The pleasures of the world are transient and worthless, the peace I give you is the peace of My Presence in you and My abiding love for you. Do not be afraid of those who can kill your body and after that can do nothing. Have this confidence in Me always that I who have marked you and have purchased you with My Blood will not permit any harm to come to you. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment