Wednesday, August 30, 2023

ISAIAH 8:10 (2023)

ISAIAH 8:10

Take counsel together, but it shall be brought to naught;
   speak a word, but it will not stand,
   for God is with us.

---- mine,

As always once again I assure you that no plan wrought against you or anyone you love will succeed for I, the Lord your God am with you and I will remain with you and all your loved ones, all whom you intercede with sighs and tears night and day. For I AM God, I AM the Lord and I declare to you this day and for all days that I will uphold you and your loved ones with My victorious right hand. Be still and know that I AM God and My love for you is everlasting love. Be comforted, be consoled knowing that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you for you are Mine now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment