Saturday, August 19, 2023

PSALM 94:17-19 (2023)

PSALM 94:17-19

If the Lord had not been my help,
   my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.
When I thought, ‘My foot is slipping’,
   your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.
When the cares of my heart are many,
   your consolations cheer my soul.


---- mine,

As often as I have said this to you before, I say it again, do not let anything trouble you, discourage you, make you downhearted and sad. Once again I assure you and reassure you that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you or those for whom you pray for night and day. How can I forget you? Can a mother forget her baby or the child in her womb? Even if she forgets ---- my own, I will never forget you. So lift up your head. Keep your gaze on Me. Fear nothing. Place your hand in Mine and you will not stumble, you will not fall. I will keep your feet steady and you will walk on roads that are smooth and safe. I will lead you and your loved ones home and all of you will enter into My rest eternally. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment