Tuesday, August 8, 2023

MICAH 2:12-13 (2023)

MICAH 2:12-13

I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob,
   I will gather the survivors of Israel;
I will set them together
   like sheep in a fold,
like a flock in its pasture;
   it will resound with people.
The one who breaks out will go up before them;
   they will break through and pass the gate,
   going out by it.
Their king will pass on before them,
   the Lord at their head.

---- mine,

I assure you ---- my own, that I AM with you and with all who belong to Me, all who are called by My Name, all who are sealed in My Spirit. Fear nothing. I AM here and I will lead you as a shepherd leads his flock, as a king leads his army, as a father protects his children, as a mother cradles her infant. Be not afraid, not for yourself or for those you love. I, the Lord your God am with you and I will remain with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment