Sunday, August 20, 2023

ISAIAH 41:13-14 (2023)

ISAIAH 41:13-14

For I, the Lord your God,
   hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, ‘Do not fear,
   I will help you.’

Do not fear, you worm Jacob,
   you insect Israel!
I will help you, says the Lord;
   your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

---- mine,

Today, once more, I say to you and I ask you to have complete confidence in My Word to you again, that I, Jesus, the Son of the Living God, have taken your right hand and as always say to you as I have said every day several times, 'Do not fear, I will help you.' Doubt no longer ---- my own, yes, I know you are a sinner, you are weak, frail, you fall constantly, you stumble all the time in your spiritual journey but keep your gaze fixed on Me and fear nothing. It is precisely because you are weak that you possess strength in Me. Lean on Me. Draw courage and strength from Me. As often as you eat and drink Me you have the graces of the Holy Spirit flowing in torrents into your soul. I, the Lord your God, will help you for I am your Redeemer, Your Savior, Your Messiah, Your Brother, and your Bridegroom. Lift up your head and walk in the assurance that God is with you and if I AM with you nothing and no one can be against you. You are Mine now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment