Thursday, August 31, 2023

ISAIAH 25:8-9 (2023)

ISAIAH 25:8-9

He will swallow up death for ever.
Then the Lord God will wipe away the tears from all faces,
   and the disgrace of his people he will take away from all the earth,
   for the Lord has spoken.
It will be said on that day,
   Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, so that he might save us.
   This is the Lord for whom we have waited;
   let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

---- mine,

Take heart and believe all that I say to you today and every day when I assure you morning after morning that I, the Lord your God am with you. I will never leave you, never forsake you, for you are Mine in time and in eternity. I always hear you. I always wipe away your tears. I hear every sigh. I am with you and nearer to you than you are to yourself. Close your eyes and be attentive to the sound of the beating of your heart, your heartbeat is the pulsing of the power of the Holy Spirit who keeps you alive in My love and in the love of the Father. Pray constantly with praise and thanksgiving knowing that your prayers are heard and answered for you and every member of your family. Salvation belongs to the entire human race for I redeemed you, I purchased you, I have saved you - rejoice and be glad for I will not permit anything or anyone snatch those who are marked and sealed in My Blood and in My Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment