Wednesday, August 9, 2023

ISAIAH 38:5 (2023)

ISAIAH 38:5

Thus says the Lord, the God of your ancestor David:
I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears.

---- mine,

I have heard your sighs. I have collected your tears. I have heard your prayers and I have received all your petitions as you cried out to Me incessantly night and day. I have heard and I have answered. I have been and will continue to be your ever-present help in times of difficulty. No one who calls on My Name will call in vain. Even before the words could leave your lips I commanded My angels to hasten to the side of those you are praying for so ardently and for so long to deliver them from the hands of the enemy. I assure you that I AM Who Am will save every one of those who are precious to you for they are precious in My sight as well. Be not afraid. I have spoken and My Word will accomplish all that you have prayed for. Be still. Believe. Be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment