Friday, August 11, 2023

WISDOM 11:23-26 (2023)

WISDOM 11:23-26

But because you are almighty, you are merciful to all; 
you overlook sins and give your children time to repent.
You love everything that exists and hate nothing that you have made;
had you hated anything, you would not have formed it. 
How could anything endure if you did not will it? 
And how could anything last that you had not willed? 
You have compassion on all because all is yours, O Lord, lover of life.


---- mine,

Have faith! Believe! Once again I reassure you that I AM God is anything too difficult for Me? I who with the Breath of My Spirit brought order from chaos, I who a Word brought all into existence, I, the Creator who willed all things into being because all creation gives Me pleasure and delight. This is what I desire from you, cling to Me. Trust Me. Believe in My Word. Surrender to the Spirit of Truth and Love and I assure you that I, the Lord of compassion and love will never leave you or those you love for I love you and them with an everlasting love. They are Mine just as you are Mine in time and in eternity. Be at peace I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment