Friday, August 18, 2023

DANIEL 13:44 (2023)

DANIEL 13:44

The Lord heard her cry.

---- mine,

Once again as I have done so often in the past I assure you that I hear and answer all your prayers of petition for your loved ones. Why do you doubt the power of My love? Why are you distressed? Believe that I, the Lord your God, have My ear pressed against your lips and I hear every little sigh that escapes from them. Am I not God and am I not your soul's beloved, ---- my own? Why then do you grow sad, why do tears well up in your eyes, why are you downcast, why do you go about with a pall of gloom hanging over you? Lift up your head, keep your gaze fixed on Me - am I not your God, your Friend, your Spouse? Be of good cheer ---- my own, the battle is won and My victory and My triumph was won for you. I have overcome the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment