Thursday, November 2, 2023

HOSEA 14:5-7 (2023)

HOSEA 14:5-7

I will be like the dew to Israel;
   he shall blossom like the lily,
   he shall strike root like the forests of Lebanon.
His shoots shall spread out;
   his beauty shall be like the olive tree,
   and his fragrance like that of Lebanon.
They shall again live beneath my shadow,
   they shall flourish as a garden;
they shall blossom like the vine,
   their fragrance shall be like the wine of Lebanon.

---- mine,

I hear your prayer and your sighs, I have seen and collected all your tears, I know your heart aches and breaks for the sins of those you love who have wandered far from Me. Listen to what I say to you today - take heart, be consoled, continue to pray for their salvation unceasingly as you are doing now, and believe in My Word which I  have given you today:
My love for them is like dew restoring and refreshing their souls which will blossom once again. They will once more be rooted firmly in my Holy Spirit and they will not depart from the way of righteousness leading to life. Their tears of repentance and contrition along with their prayers will rise up as a pleasing fragrance to God, My Father and they will live again in My love and My peace and in the joy of the Holy Spirit and I will forgive them their trespasses. Virtue will flourish and blossom in their lives and their lives will be as sweet-smelling incense and wine and a delight to both God and to those around them. Pray earnestly, and hope with all your heart for My Word is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment