Thursday, November 9, 2023

ZECHARIAH 13:9 (2023)

ZECHARIAH 13:9

And I will put this third into the fire,
   refine them as one refines silver,
   and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on my name,
   and I will answer them.
I will say, ‘They are my people’;
   and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’

---- mine,

Without suffering you have no way of knowing whether or not you have the courage to withstand the enemy. Without joyful acceptance of suffering you will lack a robust faith that believes in Me and has boundless hope in the One who alone can save. Do not let your trust in Me die when the times of testing are upon you. Be prepared to endure trials as gold and silver are tested in the furnace and refined. I know your strengths and your limitations but you can know the truth about yourself only through times of great testing. Will you call My Name when your foot is slipping? When it seems that I do not hear your cries will you continue to have faith? Are you prepared to believe even when it appears that what you feared would happen actually does happen? If you have faith the size of a mustard seed you will see the power of the hand of God move mountains for you. I AM your God and you belong to Me and the reward for endurance in faith is peace. In the face of trials remember that I have the power to work all things for good for those who love Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment