Wednesday, November 8, 2023

RUTH 3:9 (2023)

RUTH 3:9

He said, ‘Who are you?’ 
And she answered, 
‘I am Ruth, your servant; 
spread your cloak over your servant, 
for you are next-of-kin.’
 
---- mine,

I do not ask who you are for I know you. I know you are Mine. I have called you by your name and I have laid down My Life for you so you may live. I cover you with My cloak of protection for you belong to Me. You are my sister, my bride, for  I have redeemed you from sin and from the clutches of the enemy. My Father is your Father, the God you worship is My Dad and your Dad. I have poured My Holy Spirit on you and He makes your body His sanctuary, His dwelling place. Fear nothing, ---- mine, for I AM with you always until I call you home to Myself to remain with Me in bliss together with My Dad and the Holy Spirit in the company of My Mother and yours and all the angels and saints in heaven. Do not be anxious about anything but with prayer and supplication make all your needs known to Me for I AM God, nothing is too difficult for Me. Pray constantly and remain always in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment