Monday, November 6, 2023

PSALM 86:16-17 (2023)

PSALM 86:16-17

Turn to me and be gracious to me; 
give your strength to your servant;
save the child of your serving maid.
Show me a sign of your favour,
so that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame,
because you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me.

---- mine,

You are irrevocably mine, trust in Me even as you walk through the dark valley for I AM with you. I walk with you and I have your hand firmly in mine. Do not let fear overwhelm you and cast a shadow over your life. In this life, you will have sorrow, tribulations, and difficulties because you are my disciple. You are a handmaid of the Handmaid of the Lord, and she too intercedes for you with Me as I intercede for you with My Father unceasingly. Have confidence in Me and take comfort in the power of My Love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment