Thursday, November 16, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 2:4 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 2:4

He brought me to the banqueting house,
   and his intention towards me was love.

---- mine,

I want you to know today that My love for you is intentional, it is infinite, it is personal, and it covers you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. You are mine. I paid the ransom that liberated you. I have taken you by the hand and I will lead you through all the deep dark valleys, and the plains, through the heights of the mountains, and through the rockiest terrain and I will not let go of you nor of those whom you pray for daily with deep sighing and many tears until I bring you to the place that has been prepared for you before I laid the foundations of the world. Have this confidence in My love for you that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you, I have carved your name on the palm of My hand. Be not afraid for fear paralyses and it reveals a lack of faith in Me who loves you with an everlasting love. I lead you each day to the banqueting table and I feed you with My Flesh and I give you My Blood as drink and this supernatural food wells up to eternal life in you. Be not afraid ---- My own. Be not afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment