Sunday, November 5, 2023

ZEPHANIAH 3:14-15 (2023)

ZEPHANIAH 3:14-15

Sing aloud, O daughter Zion;
   shout, O Israel!
Rejoice and exult with all your heart,
   O daughter Jerusalem!
The Lord has taken away the judgments against you,
   he has turned away your enemies.
The king of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst;
   you shall fear disaster no more.

---- mine,

As I have promised you and assured you over and over again this last year I have heard all your prayers and I the Lord your God have wiped away all your tears. You will rejoice and your heart will be filled with exultant praise and the marvels that I have done for you. The time for mourning is at an end. The time for sadness and mourning is over, watch for the new thing that I AM doing for you as I heap blessings on all those you have been praying for night and day. I the Lord your God am with you. I AM always with you and I will raise up and heal in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit restoring to complete health each member of your family and together you will rejoice and praise me with joyful songs of thanksgiving. As I have said so it will be - trust Me! You and your family shall live in the shadow and shelter of the Most High today and forever and no one and nothing shall snatch you from Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment