Thursday, November 23, 2023

MARK 10:51-52 (2023)

MARK 10:51-52

Then Jesus said to him, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ The blind man said to him, ‘My teacher, let me see again.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your faith has made you well.’ Immediately he regained his sight and followed him on the way.

---- mine,

What do you want me to do for you? Ask Me anything and I will give it to you. Have I not made you co-heir with Me to My Father's Kingdom? Have I not made you an adopted daughter of My Father? Are you not a member of My Body, the Church I founded and established? Have I not given you My Mother as your own? Are not all the saints in heaven your sisters and brothers? Have I not given you the whole hosts of angels in heaven to watch over and protect you and have I not appointed a special agent to yours alone as you journey through this valley of tears? ---- my own, I have given you all that you need and so much more. What gift will you make to Me in return?

Beloved Jesus, I am yours all yours, all I have is yours, do with me what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment