Sunday, November 12, 2023

PSALM 17:6-8 (2023)

PSALM 17:6-8

I call upon you, for you will answer me, O God;
incline your ear to me, hear my words.
Wondrously show your steadfast love,
O saviour of those who seek refuge
from their adversaries at your right hand.
Guard me as the apple of the eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings.


---- mine,

Fear nothing. I keep telling you this over and over again and yet you continue to allow your faith to crumble in times of testing. When the occasion arises to overcome your anxieties, and doubts with faith in Me knowing that in the past I have never left you and have brought you through victoriously through every challenge, yet your faith is like a flickering wick. Once again, and as often as you need in your weakness to be reassured, I say to you, that I AM your refuge, your stronghold, your deliverer. I guard you as the apple of My eye and I shelter and hide you under My wings. No harm shall come to you, no evil shall touch you. When you call I will answer. I always hear you for I AM closer to you than your breath. Have faith ---- my own, you are Mine now and forever and no one and nothing can snatch you from Me. No one can take from Me what My Father has given Me - you are mine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment