Friday, November 17, 2023

MARK 14:36 (2023)

MARK 14:36

Jesus said, ‘Abba, Father, for you all things are possible; remove this cup from me; yet, not what I want, but what you want.’ 

---- mine,

This is a prayer you must will yourself to pray when you are experiencing heartbreaking sorrow when you are grief-stricken and have no one to turn to. In dire distress when all seems hopeless when there is no one in sight who is able or willing to help you turn to your heavenly Father, lift your gaze to Him and pray the prayer that I prayed in My agony. Let Him know what you desire. Ask Him to take away the cup of suffering from your lips. Cry out to Him and plead with Him to let the cup pass you by and then add - yet, not what I want, but what You want. Even if you are afraid to pray it. Even if the words stick in your throat because you lack the courage to pray it - pray it anyway and My Father will send angels to comfort you, to assist you, to answer you just as He sent an angel to comfort Me. Never forget ---- my own, that God, the Creator is your Abba, the Holy Spirit is your Comforter, Helper, Paraclete and He will unite you in love to the Father and to Me. And I, ---- my very own, am your Beloved, your Spouse, your Brother, your Redeemer, your Savior, and your Friend. Keep your gaze on Me and trust in Me and in My Word and I will bring you safely through the dark valley into the Kingdom of My Father. Do not be anxious about anything but pray constantly and hope even when all seems hopeless because God is your Father and with God, you are more than a conqueror.

No comments:

Post a Comment