Saturday, November 11, 2023

MARK 7:27 (2023)

MARK 7:27

Jesus said to her, ‘Let the children be fed first, for it is not fair to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.’ 

---- mine,

Know this with certainty you are mine, you belong to Me and you belong to the family of the children of God. You are counted among those who are fed first and your food and your drink are assured simply because My Abba is your Abba. You are invited daily to feast at the Lord's Supper, to eat My Flesh and drink My Blood. My Life courses through you. My Holy Spirit lives in you. I walk with you. I carry your burdens. You are yoked to Me. There is never an instant when I AM apart from you. Have faith, ---- my own and believe that all things are possible because I AM and nothing is too difficult for Me. Trust in Me. Have faith. Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment