Saturday, November 4, 2023

LEVITICUS 26:11-12 (2023)

LEVITICUS 26:11-12
I will place my dwelling in your midst,
 and I shall not abhor you.
And I will walk among you, and will be your God, 
and you shall be my people.

---- mine,

I keep my promises and I will keep every one of the promises I have made not just yourself but all those whom you love and for whom you pray daily with many sighs and tears. Be not afraid, ---- my own, just as you are mine so too are they and God desires the salvation of all His little ones. Do not be discouraged but pray with faith, confident that in the end the love of God and the power of God will prevail over the Enemy. The victory is won. Satan is vanquished. Love has triumphed over death, over hate, and over evil. Be still and know that I AM God and that I make My dwelling place in the sanctuary of your heart. If you seek Me you will find Me for I desire to be found. I make My home in you. Be not afraid, you are Mine and I assure you that none of My own will be lost. Love has conquered. Death is vanquished. God reigns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment