Wednesday, November 29, 2023

LUKE 1:37 (2023)

LUKE 1:37

 For nothing will be impossible with God.’ 

---- mine,

Believe that nothing will be impossible with Me because it is true and your faith, hope, and love will grow exponentially. God created the whole universe out of nothing just the power of the Eternal Word which issued forth in the Breath of the Spirit. Do not put your trust in men but in Me alone. If you put your faith in anything other than Me you will be anxious, fearful, stressed, and unhappy all the time. I have always answered when you called. I have always heard you. It is I who have made My dwelling place in you so be not afraid ---- my own, even when nothing seems to be going your way nor when you are unable to understand what I am doing in your life or in the life of those you love so dearly - remember I AM GOD and for Me nothing is impossible. Withdraw often into the sanctuary of your soul and there you will find Me waiting for you, longing for you, loving you. I thirst for your love - thirst for Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment