Tuesday, November 28, 2023

JUDITH 12:14 (2023)

JUDITH 12:14

Judith replied, ‘Who am I to refuse my lord? Whatever pleases him I will do at once, and it will be a joy to me until the day of my death.’ 

---- mine,

If you desire to be happy in this life and abundantly happy in the next then seek always and everywhere to discern My will through the Holy Spirit and do it. If you wish to behold Me face to face eternally then make time often now to enter often into the sanctuary of your soul where I dwell and you will find Me. Turn your thoughts to Me. Talk to Me. Share everything about your life with Me your joys, your troubles, your worries and fears for yourself and for your family and everyone you love. Pray for their conversion and for the conversion of the world. My Father desires that not a single one whom He has entrusted to Me should be lost - so unite with the Father's desire and pray earnestly daily. Remember that time will end and then comes judgment. Prepare yourself, Keep from sullying your wedding garment. I AM with you always. My Holy Spirit is given to you to help you so you do not have to struggle on your own. All the help and the graces you need are yours for the asking. Go to Confession often. Receive Me daily in Holy Communion. Come to the Adoration Chapel and spend time in My Eucharistic Presence and love Me ---- my own, love Me. The world hates Me, they are cold, indifferent, they blaspheme, but I died in order to redeem all mankind.  Pray for the conversion of the world and the peace that the world cannot give will be granted to all nations.



No comments:

Post a Comment