Wednesday, November 1, 2023

SONG OF SOLOMON 1:1-4 (2023)

SONG OF SOLOMON 1:1-4

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine,
   your anointing oils are fragrant,
your name is perfume poured out;
   therefore the maidens love you.
Draw me after you, let us make haste.
   The king has brought me into his chambers.
We will exult and rejoice in you;
   we will extol your love more than wine;
   rightly do they love you.

---- mine,

I have called you as I have called every man, woman, and child to rejoice and feast at the Wedding Banquet of the Lamb. I have anointed you and consecrated you with holy oil and made you a kingdom of priests and a holy nation with the rest of God's family. My Spirit makes your heart His Sanctuary of love. He makes it possible for your love to be filled with the fragrance of the virtues which He lavishes on all who love Me and acknowledge Me as their Savior, their King, and their Sovereign Lord. Come to Me, ---- mine, visit Me often in the Blessed Sacrament, just as you do every day. I am always glad when you come to see Me. I draw you into the bridal chamber when You receive Me daily in the Holy Eucharist as well as when you visit Me each evening. I exult and rejoice over your daily earnest striving to live in My Presence and offer up everything for My glory and in atonement for your sins and the sins of the world. Your praises resound with the rest of all My faithful people as well as all those who have gone before you and are now eternally in My Presence. All the saints now live in exultant joy in My Father's house. Continue to pray, hope, and do not be anxious or troubled about anything just trust God and trust in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions - I have gone ahead of you and I have prepared a place for you and for everyone you love and pray for so faithfully each day. Do not be afraid, I Am your Beloved and you are mine. Trust Me and believe in My Word and in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment