Wednesday, November 22, 2023

SONG OF SONGS 2:13-14 (2023)

SONG OF SONGS 2:13-14

The fig tree puts forth its figs,
   and the vines are in blossom;
   they give forth fragrance.
Arise, my love, my fair one,
   and come away.
O my dove, in the clefts of the rock,
   in the covert of the cliff,
let me see your face,
   let me hear your voice;
for your voice is sweet,
   and your face is lovely.

---- mine,

All you need to live a life pleasing to God is already given to you in the Sacraments. Your life is filled with the life of the Holy Spirit and the fruits and gifts of the Spirit are visible which is pleasing to Me. As your love for Me grows so will your love for Truth, Goodness, and Beauty grow as will your desire for the Holy Spirit to lead you, guide you, and instruct you. I desire you to belong to Me wholly and without reserve. I desire you to come away with Me often and remain alone with Me in the sanctuary of your heart. I wait for you. I long for you. It gives Me great joy when you turn to Me constantly during the day, acknowledge My presence, and tell Me how much you love Me. Tell Me everything. I love the sound of your voice. It gives Me much pleasure when you share everything with Me not just your sorrows and troubles but the things that make you happy. I am delighted when you are grateful and you acknowledge My blessings on you and your family. Talk to Me often ---- my own. Do not get so lost in your troubles and sorrows that you forget that I AM with you and I AM your ever-present help ready willing, and able to perform miracles if only you ask Me. Do not forget that I AM with you always. I will never leave you for you are irrevocably Mine not just in time but also in eternity. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment