Monday, November 20, 2023

MICAH 2:12-13 (2023)

MICAH 2:12-13

I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob, 
I will gather the survivors of Israel;
I will set them together
like sheep in a fold,
like a flock in its pasture;
it will resound with people.
The one who breaks out will go up before them;
they will break through and pass the gate,
going out by it.
Their king will pass on before them,
the Lord at their head.

---- mine,

The world today looks to you like it is on the brink of self-implosion and total destruction. Evil holds sway and violence, vile hatred for all that is true, good, and beautiful is so widespread the world seems like a place of utter desolation for those who love Me and are holding fast to the truth. Scandals in the Church are creating division among the priests, bishops, and My flock. This is the hour before dawn when it is darkest - have courage, hold on firmly to your faith, I AM alive and I AM with My people, the sheep of My flock. Hold on to My assurance to remain with My Church until the end of the age and that the gates of hell shall never prevail against her. Remain alert. Stay awake. Watch and pray unceasingly for the Lord Your God, Your Deliverer and Helper, the Good Shepherd, and the King of King will not lose what is My own. Keep the faith for I have conquered - victory is Mine and the foe is vanquished. Be not afraid Your God is at hand and I have overcome and crushed the Enemy. Peace, be still for the God of all comfort is with you. I AM ONE WHO SAVES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment