Monday, November 27, 2023

PSALM 42:1-2 (2023)

PSALM 42:1-2

As a deer longs for flowing streams,
so my soul longs for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the living God.
When shall I come and behold
the face of God?

---- mine,

This is the place that I will bring you - I will grant you your heart's desire which is a hunger and a thirst for Me and for My Word. You will not find rest in anything that this world has to offer you all things are passing I alone am eternal and My Word will give you life. Keep asking, keep seeking with all your heart and soul. The more you hunger and thirst for Me the greater will I shower you with an avalanche of My blessings and graces. Be still and know that I AM God and nothing is impossible for Me. Ask and I will give you all the graces and the riches of My blessing not only to you but to everyone you pray for so earnestly each day. Be still ---- my own, be still, be at peace, I AM here and I will never fail you, I will never disappoint you, for I never forsake My own. Believe in Me and in My Word and you will find rest for your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment