Tuesday, November 21, 2023

PSALM 147:13, 14 & PSALM 149:4 (2023)

PSALM 147:13, 14  &  PSALM 149:4

For he strengthens the bars of your gates; 
he blesses your children within you.
He sends out his command to the earth;
his word runs swiftly.

For the Lord takes pleasure in his people;
he adorns the humble with victory.

---- my own,

Pay close attention to what I say to you today. I will strengthen you. I hear all your prayers. I have answered you and will continue to answer you. I will bless all whom you ask me to bless. I AM the Eternal Word of My Father and His Word will not return to Him without fulfilling all that My Father desires. Stay little, remain humble, strive to be holy, strive to keep My commandments. Let love for Me and love for your neighbor illumine your way. Stay close to My Mother whom I have given you as your Mother as well. Fear nothing. All is well for God is good all the time. I have won the victory and My triumph is yours too. Be of good cheer, ---- mine, I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment